Sunday, April 29, 2007

Smokies with potatoes and broccoli

Totally uninspired, I resorted to just throwing a bunch of ingredients together resulting in something I call Smokies with potatoes and broccoli. First, boil ...

6-7 small red potato nuggets till tender, slice and set aside. Brown

3 sliced Bavarian smokies with a little canola oil, then add

1 large onion sliced, saute till softened. Add

1 head of broccoli cut into bite size pieces. Lastly, add

1 can of Campbell's broccoli and cheese soup with

1/2 can of water. Stir till heated through and well mixed. Cover and simmer till broccoli is a little tender. Serve with freshly ground black pepper.

4 comments:

Livingsword said...

Would it be ok to substitute the red potatos with Yukon Gold potatos? Could you use the microwave?

Gina said...

Thank for your comment on my blog =)

You have some cool stuff here on yours...I think I might have to try some of your recipes...I LOVE FOOD too!

Take care,
Gina

Asian Butterfly said...

Thanks for visiting my blog gina. I will be posting more recipes soon. Do let me know if you have any requests and come visit me again.

Dave Licence said...

Hi there,
thanks for commenting on my blog too.
Your posts are great and I'll be subscribing and maybe trying a recipe or two. I have another friend who does something similar you might be interested in reading - check out the link to The Jiffler from my blog.
D