Monday, July 16, 2007

Green Papaya Restaurant in White Rock

Green Papaya is one of my favourite restaurants down in White Rock. Located on Marine Drive facing the majestic Semiahmoo Bay, the Green Papaya Restaurant offers a unique combination of Vietnamese and West Coast cuisine. It is situated just at the top of the hill and you can get one of the best views of the beach and water from there.
Reno Man and I went there for dinner and as usual, it was very good. On the left is Tropicale Halibut and the one on the right is Macadamia Seabass. We both enjoyed our dinner very much. It was light and very healthy. We also ordered a mango lime smoothie that was just right to cool us down from the heat of the day. Oh I forgot that we also had these chilli chicken skewers. They weren't quite what I expected. I would have liked a little more sauce and chilli spice to it.

On past occassions, we have ordered their specials and have never been dissapointed. I have also tried their crab linguine alfredo and fire cracker calamari. Though both were very good, my favourite is the crab linguine. It has such a creamy sauce made with roasted garlic and Asiago cheese. Yummy! Green Papaya also serves good Pho Noodles that you would expect from a Vietnamese restaurant.

No comments: