Monday, June 18, 2007

Macaroni Chinoise?

Here's a recipe inspired by my dearest Reno Man. A few years ago, I was really really sick. Can't get up for 2 weeks kinda sick and my hunny made this recipe for me. It was very yummy and very simple. The only seasoning he used was soya sauce! Not even garlic or any condiments. Anyway, I added a little to it to give it a little variety.

Cooked macaroni
minced garlic
beef cut into small strips
frozen veg & peas
fresh cilantro and sliced bird's eye chilli to garnish.
Sesamee oil and pepper
Oh, can forget soya sauce!

As usual, I sauteed the garlic, then added the beef. Stir fry for 30 secs and add the frozen veg. Once heated through, add cooked macaroni and seasoning. Sitr fry till well mixed. Add soya sauce to taste. When ready to serve, add cilantro and chilli if desired.

1 comment:

Livingsword said...

Reno Man is the man!