Wednesday, June 6, 2007

What can I call this?

Humm, not sure what I would call this. All I know it that I really liked it. I used a pack of pre-marinated chicken thighs (hot buffalo style) from Save-ons (local grocery store). Cooked them in my non-stick pan first, once it was nicely browned and cooked through, I added broccoli and cauliflower and a little water to deglaze the pan. I also covered the pan and let the veggies steam till cooked. Lastly, I added some shrimp and a little light soya sauce. It didn't take too long for the shrimp to cook. I served this with freshly cooked Jasmine rice. I'm open to suggestions as to what to call this dish.

I have also used these hot buffalo style chicken thighs in a salad. I just love how the chicken is marinated. Wish I could recreate it instead of buying it from Save-ons.

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

Hiya
One of your chicken dishes reminded me how lovely peas are in pasta dishes.
I came over to give you the link for the black bottom cupcakes. They were so easy to make, too.
Smitten Kitchen was where I found them, here: http://smittenkitchen.com/2007/06/pot-bellies-black-bottoms
E
xx