Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Montreal Spiced Pork Tenderloin with mixed veg and rice

Ever go to Costo and wonder if any of their marinated meats are any good? Well, I took a chance on this Montreal Spiced Pork Tenderloin and it was yummy! And oh so easy. Just pop into the oven till just cooked. It comes out so juicy and tasty. Great with any sides. Here I paired it up with steamed rice and stir fried mix veg of asparagus, red pepper, broccoli, cauliflower and brown mushrooms. Was a great combination. Check out how juicy the pork turned out when it came out of the oven.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

I have tried the maple marinated salmon at Costco. It was really good. I grilled it (indoor grill) in tin foil so it would stay moist.

Thanks for the Singapore currey sugestion.....I will give it a try.

Marjolein said...

Oh wow, this looks delicious!!! I tried to read more....but it doens't work:-((

Yes I'm new in Canada, this Sunday our first celebration of a new life!!

Asian Butterfly said...

Yes, unfortunately, I added a read more widget and I am finding that I don't want to use it any more. So... I'm working on taking it off. Congratulations Marjolein, on your first year in Canada.

Livingsword said...

Looks great Butterfly! I like the lower image a lot.