Friday, May 18, 2007

Baking- its been a while

Its seems like its been forever since I last baked. If I recall correctly, the last time was when I made a birthday cake for a collegue's little girl. She is such a cutie. A blondie with beautiful curls so I made her a doll cake according to her specifications. She wanted a white cake with white icing for her dress with pink, yellow and purple flowers. I always enjoy making doll cakes. They aren't too difficult and the results are wonderful.

Feeling a little under the weather tonight, I needed a little pick me up and this is when I usually like to bake. So I made cup cakes of 2 sizes. They are cooling and awaiting icing tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your doll cake is so sweet and gorgeous. I wouldn't hv the heart to cut and eat it.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is wow!!!