Thursday, May 10, 2007

BBQ Chicken & Mixed Veg

Very simple but healthy lunch. This time I grilled the chicken we got from Costco and didn't burn it. I used, cauliflower, broccoli, red pepper, mushrooms, carrots for my stirfry with a healthy dolop of minced garlic and evoo(extra virgin olive oil). Yum. No seasoning necessary. So far I have posted our meals. I wonder what other home menus are out there. I would love to hear from anyone out there! BTW, anyone interested in attending EAT-VANCOUVER, the food festival with me?

2 comments:

Livingsword said...

What brand of olive oil are you using and what country is it from?

Asian Butterfly said...

I think it's Kirkland Signature evoo called Toscana, product of Italy. I got it from Costco. I normally use that for cooking but for dipping breads, I use a Greek product. Same with balsamic vinegar.