Friday, May 11, 2007

My kind of comfort food!

It certainly seems that as I keep making posts, that alot of the time, I am just trying to make really fast no hassel food. Tonight was another one of those nights. I resorted to feeding Renovation Man left over spaghetti meatballs and making instant pho' noodles with beef balls for myself. Its not something my hunny likes but certainly hit the spot for me. Throw in a handful of leafy veg and some hoisin and Vietnamese chilli sauce for dipping and I'm a happy gal! There's just something about a steaming hot bowl of noodle soup that just reminds me of my Oriental heritage. Add this to a great Survivor episode and a glass of coke just made my evening. I guess I've mentioned how satisfied I was already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your soupy meatball soup noodles sure brings out the oomp if eaten with spicy chilli sauce. Sure reminds me of the delicious beef ball noodles I've eaten. Try garnishing it with some cilantro, it will add more fragrance to the soup.

Livingsword said...

Cilantro is a great idea, it would go perfectly with that dish!