Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Spaghetti Meatballs

I am certainly finding that I am not very inspired to do anything fancy on the days I work. So last night, I got my hunny to get dinner together. It was really very good though none of my pictures turned out. That's from trying to take macro pictures with my phone that has only 1.3 MB capacity. He made us a lovely tomato and red onion salad marinated in balsamic vinegar and extra vergin olive oil then topped with crumbled goat cheese served with freshly baked bread. Yum! Its one of our favourite salads. Renovation man also grilled 2 pre-marinated ...chicken breasts from Costco which was very tasty. He actually enjoyed making dinner this time. I think this was so because everything was very tasty. Hopefully this will inspire him to cook more often eh?

Today's lunch was spaghetti meatballs with brown mushrooms. Surprisingly enough, it turned out tastier than I was anticipating. The only difference that might have changed the taste was the addition of a packet of beef stock from OXO. It just seemed to bring out the meaty flavours in the sauce. I could have had this with just the sauce and pasta.

1 comment:

Livingsword said...

Renovation man is such the stud, he can cook and renovate!